|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Single Box(White Box/Color Box/Wooden Box),or per your requst.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Structure:||Angular Contact Ball Bearing||Model:||3200|
|Number Of Row:||Single Row||Application:||Roots Blower|
10*30*14.3mm Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing 3200 NSK Technology Made In Japan
3200 Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing
10*30*14.3mm Bearing Features:
Inner Ring Diameter (bore):10mm
Outer Ring Diameter:30mm
The static load:5.35
3200 Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing Description:
|Seal Type:||Double Shielded, 2RS|
|Material:||Chrome steel, Gcr15|
|Brand:||TOPE or other brands|
|Payment term:||T/T,L/C,Western Union, PayPal|
|Delivery time:||1-5 days for small amout, 15-40 days for big amount|
3200 Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing
|Bearing NO.||Boundary dimensions||Load Rating||Limiting Speed||Weight(Kg)|
|Open||With shields||With seals||d||D||B||гmin||Open||Seal||Grease||Oil|
Angular contact ball bearings
Angular contact ball bearings have inner and outer ring raceways that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that these bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases as the contact angle increases.
The contact angle is defined as the angle between the line joining the points of contact of the ball and the raceways in the radial plane, along which the combined load is transmitted from one raceway to another, and a line perpendicular to the bearing axis (fig. 1).
3200 Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing Features:
1. Double row angular contact ball bearings generally use nylon cage or brass solid cage
2. Double row angular contact ball bearings can withstand biaxial loads
3. The installation of double row angular contact ball bearings is more complicated than that of deep groove ball bearings. Most of them are installed in pairs, and preloading is required.
4. In general, small preload load should be chosen for high speed and large preload load for low speed.
1. For small amount (GW<100KGS), we can send you by express, such as DHL, Fedex, TNT etc
2. For GW between 100KGS to 500KGS, we can send you by sea shipping or air shipping
3. For large amount (GW > 500KGS), we can send you by sea
How to place an order:
1. Send us your bearing inquiry, including your bearing models, your quantity. If you have brand requirement, please tell us which brand do you need as well.
2. We will quote bearing price for you. Moreover, According to the quantity of goods, we will give you different options of transportation.
3. If you agree with our price, we will make proforma invoice for payment
4. After payment is done, we will start to prepare bearings and arrange shipment
1.Standard design of type A bearings with outer diameter less than or equal to 90 mm. There is no gap in the ball, so it can bear the same two-way axial load. With light glass fiber reinforced nylon 66 cage, the bearing temperature rise is very small.
2.Standard design of type B bearing with diameter greater than 90 mm. On one side, there is a ball-loading gap, which is equipped with steel stamping cage or brass solid cage.
3.Type C is a reinforced structure, with a filling gap on one side, more steel balls can be loaded, so the bearing capacity is higher.
4.Double row angular contact ball bearings with dustproof cover on both sides and seal ring on both sides can be designed with dustproof cover (non-contact type) or seal ring (contact type) on both sides. The interior of sealed bearing is filled with anti-rust lithium grease, and the operating temperature is generally - 30 ~+110 C.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory and professional manufactuer of bearings.
Q2: Can I get a sample to check out the quality ?
A: Sure, free samples are available for stock products if you can payfor the shipping cost.
Q3: Can you do OEM to print my logo/brand on the products ?
A: Yes, we can print your logo/brand on the products, you just need to send us your logo/brand files, we will show you how it looks like before shipping out.
Q4: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally we have regular stocks for standard bearings that can be shippedin 2 days after your payment. It will take 15-35 days for new production order, which depends on your order quantity.