|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Single Box(White Box/Color Box/Wooden Box),or per your requst.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Vibration Level:||V2,V3||Number Of Row:||Single Row|
|Structure:||Tapered Roller Bearing||Feature:||The Higher The Axial Load Capacity|
Bearing Steel GCR15 15103S/243 26.162*61.912*19.05mm Tapered Roller Bearing Made In China
26.162*61.912*19.05mm Bearing Features:
Inner Ring Diameter (bore):1.030 Inch
Outer Ring Diameter:2.437 Inch
15103S/243 Tapered Roller Bearing Description:
|Inside Diameter:||1 1/32|
|Outside Diameter:||2 7/16|
|Seal Type:||Double Shielded, 2RS|
|Material:||Chrome steel, Gcr15|
|Brand:||TOPE or other brands|
|Payment term:||T/T,L/C,Western Union, PayPal|
|Delivery time:||1-5 days for small amout, 15-40 days for big amount
15103S/243 Tapered Roller Bearing:
|Bearing No.||Inside Diameter||Outside Diameter||
Inside Ring Height
15103S/243 Tapered Roller Bearing Structural Characteristics:
1. The type code of tapered roller bearings is 30000, and tapered roller bearings are separated bearings. Generally speaking, especially in GB/T307.1-94 "Tolerance of Rolling Bearing Centrifugal Bearing", the outer ring and inner assembly of tapered roller bearings are 100% interchangeable.
2. The angle of the outer ring and the diameter size of the outer raceway have been standardized. No changes are allowed during design and manufacture. So that the outer rings and inner components of tapered roller bearings can be interchanged all over the world.
3. Tapered roller bearings are mainly used to withstand combined radial and axial loads, which are mainly radial loads. Compared with angular contact ball bearings, the bearing capacity is larger and the limit speed is lower. Tapered roller bearings can withstand an axial load in one direction and limit the axial displacement in one direction of the shaft or housing.
15103S/243 Tapered Roller Bearing Features :
1. Tapered roller bearings capacity depends on raceway angle of outer ring. The bigger the angle, the bigger the bearing capacity.
2. Tapered roller bearings have tapered inner and outer raceways, and tapered rollers are arranged between them.
3. The axial load capacity of bearings is mostly determined by the contact angle alpha; the larger the angle alpha, the higher the axial load capacity.
4. Tapered roller bearings are usually separated, that is, the conical inner ring assembly composed of inner rings with roller and cage assembly can be installed separately from the conical outer ring (outer ring).
1. For small amount (GW<100KGS), we can send you by express, such as DHL, Fedex, TNT etc
2. For GW between 100KGS to 500KGS, we can send you by sea shipping or air shipping
3. For large amount (GW > 500KGS), we can send you by sea
Quality In Everything We Do:
1.Suppliers quality: working only with the best
Our Supplier Quality and Development (SQD) division guarantees the flawless supply of highest quality raw materials and components.
Process quality: accurate, on-time production
All manufacturing facilities employ a Lean approach in manufacturing, involving every team member in a philosophy of continuous improvement. We have state-of-the-art production lines in all our plants. The integrated manufacturing process controls enable us to check 100% of the parts at every critical production step.
We deliver our products to leading global manufacturers of transmissions, axles, differentials, and fluid pumps amongst others; these customers use our products directly or integrate them into their Original Equipment.
1.Tapered Roller Bearing can bear radial load, radial load and axial load.
2.When it only bears radial load, the contact Angle is zero. When the deep groove ball bearing has a large radial clearance.
3.It has the performance of angular contact bearing and can bear a large axial load.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory and professional manufactuer of bearings.
Q2: Can I get a sample to check out the quality ?
A: Sure, free samples are available for stock products if you can payfor the shipping cost.
Q3: Can you do OEM to print my logo/brand on the products ?
A: Yes, we can print your logo/brand on the products, you just need to send us your logo/brand files, we will show you how it looks like before shipping out.
Q4: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally we have regular stocks for standard bearings that can be shippedin 2 days after your payment. It will take 15-35 days for new production order, which depends on your order quantity.